Product Price :Get Latest Price
|Size||1/2 inch, 1 inch, 2 inch, 3 inch, 4 inch|
|Type||Single Sided |
|Tensile Strength||14.25 Kg/inch|
|Temperature||180 -260 degree Celsius|
1 Mil Polyimide film coated with Silicone Adhesive, has features like electrical insulation
, radiation resistance, solvent resistance etc. It can withstand 180 degree Celsius continuously and 260 degree Celsius for 30 minutes.Applications:
- For PCB Masking during wave soldering process to mask off contracts and specific area on printed circuit board. It provides quick, effective clean up with virtually no adhesive residue even after exposure to the extreme temperatures of wave soldering.
- For Hot air leveling of PCB.
- For coil wrapping and terminating.
- For interlayer and interphase insulation.
- Used for high technical industrial application requiring high electrical properties.
- The high-temperature masking of electrical parts under high temperature.